What better reason to celebrate than the birth of a new baby? Of course, along with the celebration comes the gift-giving. Whether you opt for one of the classics — baby clothes, bedding, or a silver keepsake (rattle, spoon, frame, etc.) — or something a little more creative, the new arrival is sure to appreciate it, even if he may not be able to send you a thank-you note just yet. Here are some great gift ideas:
1. A personality write-up based on his zodiac sign or birth date will be a one-of-a-kind keepsake for his baby book
2. A kit filled with all the necessities. Just bundle a car seat with a sun shade, car toys, and a pair of baby-sized sunglasses, and she’ll be ready to go.
3. Create your own gift kit with a comforting nightlight, an entertaining mobile, and some soothing music made just for babies .
4. A good supply of soft, resilient chewable toys will let her explore safely with her mouth.
5. Baby-friendly board books in with the traditional hardcover variety — that way she can truly appreciate the sound of your gift and the taste as well!