Are you thinking of having a baby shower but cannot decide on what would be fun and interesting to do? Like with any party, there are so many things that you can choose from, and that may leave you confused. Here are some of the ways that you can do to make your baby shower organized, interesting and fun:
- First, get your invites out early enough because they need to buy meaningful presents. If you leave it too close, your mom to be may end up with a bunch of presents that are not practical because they were grabbed at the last minute.
- For food, hire a caterer unless youre really good in the kitchen. It will leave everyone free to enjoy the party. Choose a menu that you know will go down well with mother to be (most are sensitive to certain kinds of food during pregnancy) as well as with the other guests.
- Now you have your organizing done, so its time to start having fun. There are many games that you can play to make your baby shower a memorable one. A common one is to guess moms to be tummy size, and all it needs is a pair of scissors and string. Let everyone guess and then measure and see who almost got it right. You can also have a great time naming baby items split them into categories to make it even more fun and then let the guests write lists of all the items that they can remember in a particular category. There are plenty of games online that you could borrow from as well.
- You can also have lots of fun suggesting baby names. Get a baby name book and then for each suggestion, see what the name means. You need to make sure that mom to be is okay with this though and that she has not yet come up with a name for her baby.
- When its time to open presents, let everyone explain what they brought and how it is used. New baby items can be overwhelming especially for a first time mom. It would also be helpful if they could explain what the item is used for.
There are a lot more things that you can do at a baby shower that can make it a lot of fun personalize it as much as you can. Make sure to finish early enough so that you dont tire out mom to be too much.
About the Author:
This guest post was brought to you by Julie. Julie has written many helpful articles exploring the various stages of pregnancy and childbirth. She is a content writer for babyseats.com.au.