This card makes up easily, though you may want to experiment with scrap paper first.
This project is rated EASY to do.
What You Need
* Rectangle piece of construction paper, cut to the size you want your card to be.
* Markers, glue, crayons, paper, and anything you want to decorate your card with
* Double stick tape or glue
How To Make It
1. Fold construction paper in half.
2. Cut a half heart shape out of the top left-hand corner. Don’t cut on the fold more than once!
3. Push the heart in on its fold so it is on the inside of the card.
4. Use markers, glue, crayons, etc. to decorate your card.
You can glue your card inside of another card so that you won’t have a corner missing.
Originally posted on June 15, 2006 @ 8:23 pm